Once you are breached, the average malware or hacker lurks in the network for almost 200 days before discovery. Identifying a breach in less than 30 days reduces the average breach costs by $1 million. Outsourcing proactive threat hunting provides peace of mind, knowing experts are regularly checking to ensure no attackers are dwelling in your network and stealing information.
LMG’s experienced practitioners will examine your network for signs of compromise, including:
- Encoded PowerShell commands
- Evidence of malicious executables
- Command-and-control traffic
- Communication involving malicious domains
- Abnormal process forking
- Suspicious child processes
- Behavioral abnormalities
- Indicators of compromise
- And more
For more information on our proactive threat hunting packages, please contact us.